June 27th @ 9:30AM
Hillside Community Church and Sanctuary UCC are beyond excited to invite you “Down to the Mystic” for our first in-person worship in almost 2 years!
THE DAY’S SCHEDULE
8:45a – 9:20a
Arrive at Shannon Beach in Winchester (we’ll be set up with white canopies near the playground)
9:30a – 10:15a
Worship w/ live music, baptisms in the lake, communion
10:15a – ???
WHAT TO BRING
- Your lovely self
- Chair and/or blanket to sit on
- A dish-to-pass for our potluck brunch (sign up here)
- Bathing suit and towel if you want to swim
- A mask if you are unvaccinated or would feel more comfortable with one
- If the parking lot at Shannon beach is full, you can park at one of the smaller lots along the Mystic Valley Parkway and call AJ Olapade at 617-592-7232. Be prepared to tell him where are parked and then flag him down (he’ll be unmissable in a lime green SUV).
- The beach changing rooms are currently closed. If you need to change you’ll need to use a portapotty.
- Dogs are allowed in the field area but not on the beach where we will be performing the baptisms.