After a long summer apart, Rally Sunday is the day we gather to kickoff the program year and celebrate the joy of being together again.
Here’s just some of what’s in store:
- Backpack blessing
- Launch of our Messy Church program for kids
- Fall semester activity signups
- An inspiring, honest message from Rev. Wendy about the cost and benefit of community
- BBQ lunch following the service
We Need Your Help
As with all of our services, we need your help to make Rally Sunday a success!
- KIDS: Don’t forget to bring your backpacks for a special blessings
- ADULTS: Sign up to bring a salad or other BBQ side if you are able
- EVERYONE: Bring a nonperishable food item for those in need (to be distributed though our micropantry ministry).